Protecting Your Privacy
We are committed to protecting the privacy of any personal information that you provide us with. We want to reassure you that any information we collect will only be used in accordance with this policy.From time to time, we may update this policy by posting a new version on our website. We ask that you check this page occasionally to make sure you are happy with any changes. By accessing and using our site, you are indicating that you accept this policy.
If you have any questions about this policy, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address shown on our website under Contact.
What information do we collect from you?
Information that you give us when you register, open an account or place an order with us e.g. your name, billing and delivery addresses, e-mail address and contact telephone number. We wont ask you for anything we don’t need to fulfil your order;
- Records relating to any orders you place (except payment card details which we don’t see or store);
- Copies of any e-mails you send us through our website or other correspondence you send us, together with notes we make relating to any phone conversations we have with you in the normal course of business;
- Statistical and other information about your visit to and use of our website;
- Any feedback you give us about our products, website or service. We won’t publish their content or source without obtaining your permission first;
- Your responses to any surveys we may send you from time to time. You are not obliged to reply to these.
How do we use this information?
- To process your order and contact you if we need to talk to you about it;
- From time to time, we may send you marketing communications which relate solely to our business which we think you may be interested in;
- We may also send you marketing e-mails with news about products, offers and promotions, again relating solely to our business. We won’t send you these unless you have specifically opted in on our website or by e-mail;
- To help us improve our website, service and products through analysis of statistical data;
- To enhance your browsing experience by personalising our website.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Showing you which pages you have recently visited
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
We use: Google Analytics
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
Maintaining Your Personal Information
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We will not disclose any of your personal information to any other third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Third Party Websites
Security Of Your Personal Information
We want you to have peace of mind that when you shop with us your personal information is secure. We will take all reasonable technical and internal precautions that we can to prevent its loss, misuse or alteration.The personal information you provide to us with, e.g. your name and address, e-mail address and contact number, is stored on our password and firewall protected server.
We do not see or store any of your credit or debit card information. When entering your payment details you will be taken to a secure page provided by our payment gateway provider, Worldpay.com. When you arrive at this page you will see a padlock icon and the url “https”. All your financial information, such as your credit/debit card numbers, are encrypted using secure state of the art SSL technology (PCI Data Security Standard Level 1 Certified), together with integrated 3D secure(verified by Visa and Mastercard Secure Code) for your added protection.
Please keep your Primrose & Plum account password confidential – we won’t ask you for it (except when you log in to our website).