Protecting Your Privacy
If you have any questions about this policy, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address shown on our website under Contact.
What information do we collect from you?
Information that you give us when you register, open an account or place an order with us e.g. your name, billing and delivery addresses, e-mail address and contact telephone number. We wont ask you for anything we don’t need to fulfil your order;
- Records relating to any orders you place (except payment card details which we don’t see or store);
- Copies of any e-mails you send us through our website or other correspondence you send us, together with notes we make relating to any phone conversations we have with you in the normal course of business;
- Statistical and other information about your visit to and use of our website;
- Any feedback you give us about our products, website or service. We won’t publish their content or source without obtaining your permission first;
- Your responses to any surveys we may send you from time to time. You are not obliged to reply to these.
How do we use this information?
- To process your order and contact you if we need to talk to you about it;
- From time to time, we may send you marketing communications which relate solely to our business which we think you may be interested in;
- We may also send you marketing e-mails with news about products, offers and promotions, again relating solely to our business. We won’t send you these unless you have specifically opted in on our website or by e-mail;
- To help us improve our website, service and products through analysis of statistical data;
- To enhance your browsing experience by personalising our website.
Session cookies are used to keep track of you while you navigate our website, for example, to remember the contents of your shopping basket while you are browsing our site. These cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
Persistent cookies enable us to recognise you when you visit our website again. These will remain stored on your computer until you delete them. Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, while some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including ours.
Maintaining Your Personal Information
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We will not disclose any of your personal information to any other third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Third Party Websites
Security Of Your Personal Information
We do not see or store any of your credit or debit card information. When entering your payment details you will be taken to a secure page provided by our payment gateway provider, Worldpay.com. When you arrive at this page you will see a padlock icon and the url “https”. All your financial information, such as your credit/debit card numbers, are encrypted using secure state of the art SSL technology (PCI Data Security Standard Level 1 Certified), together with integrated 3D secure(verified by Visa and Mastercard Secure Code) for your added protection.
Please keep your Primrose & Plum account password confidential – we won’t ask you for it (except when you log in to our website).